Captains! Be sure to let your ducklings know where to meet the flock on Dash day!
CENTRAL FLOCK TEAM TENT GUIDELINES:
- Set up commences at 7 am April 23rd (You are not able to drive your car into the barricaded area to access Central Flock. You will have temporary access to the Volunteer Parking Lot to unload. This lot is by permit only so you will be required to move your vehicle immediately upon unloading. No exceptions.)
- Tents may not be larger than 10x10 feet
- Tent, chairs, tables and other items are provided by the team
- Tents may not be staked or tied down
- Weights or sand is highly recommended as the location is windy
- Grills or other heat generating equipment are not allowed
- Pets are not allowed in Central Flock or the Dash venue
- Trash must be collected and disposed of properly in bags and left stacked in your tent location or removed by the participants
- Tent areas must be clean and tents removed by noon
- Tents must be set up in the assigned area. No other areas are permitted by the University.
- Be sure to share your tent location so your team members can find you
- Decorate your tent and show your team spirit
TEAM PACKET PICKUP:
- All team members who completed on-line registration will be included in your box and does NOT need to visit the registration pickup table on Dash morning
- Any team member who registered after midnight April 21st will NOT be included in your box
- Box will include any awards or ribbons won by a member of your team and swag bags including assigned start wave time wristbands and ducks
- A site map will be included in your box
- If you have a tent location, the box will be placed in your spot
- If you do not have a tent location, the box will be waiting for a representative of the team to pick it up at the Registration table located in Lot V
2022 TEAMS WITH TENT LOCATIONS
2022 TEAMS WITH PACKET PICKUP:
*Updated 12/1/21. If your team is not listed and you believe it should be on any of the lists above, please contact us.