Join us for the 20th Annual
Race for Research!!
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2019
CLICK REGISTER TO COMPLETE THE ON-SITE REGISTRATION FORM.
- 6:30 am - Check-In and Registration opens
- 7:15 am - Check-In and Registration closes
7:30 am - The 5K & 1K Run/Walk begins (Timed or Untimed event)
- 8:45 am - Tot Trot begins (Untimed event)
- 9:00 am - Awards Ceremony begins
**** Start times are approximate ****
Atlantic Station in Atlanta, GA (a live-work-play retail and residential living space). Driving directions can be obtained by web search of Central Park Atlantic Station or by using the address of 241 20th Street, NW, Atlanta, GA 30363.
Start Line Etiquette
We request all walkers (whether 5K or 1K) line up behind runners to help facilitate the start of the race and avoid collisions. Children and strollers are welcomed. However, if you bring a stroller we ask that you also start behind the runners.
* Now thru September 15, 2019
- TIMED 5K RUN: $35 PRE REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED
- UNTIMED 5K/1K: $30
- TOT TROT (ages 5 and under): $5
* Onsite Reg Sept 21, 2019
- 5K/1K untimed: $45
- Tot Trot (age 5 or younger) $5.00
Advance registration is highly encouraged for ALL races. Race shirt guaranteed for those registered by August 31, 2019. Participants registered after that date are not guaranteed a specific size and only available while inventory remains. Timed bibs will NOT be available at Onsite Registration.