PARKING AND DIRECTIONS TO THE RACE
Suggested parking is on level P1 and P2 of the parking deck. SBTF Volunteers will be on-site to help direct you from the parking deck to the Race location in Central Park. Please make sure you do not use the Target parking deck as your vehicle will be towed by Target. Entrances to the parking deck are identified by a square, blue P. Parking here is easy. Simply take a ticket at the entrance gate as you enter the parking deck. Be sure to note the color of the section in which you park and the number of the spot. Take your ticket with you and pay as you exit. We encourage you to park near parking stations/stairwell #’s 2, 3, 6 or 7. All of these stairwells will take you directly up to Central Park where our race occurs.
For those requiring elevator access from P1 or P2 parking deck, elevator access is available at parking stations #6 and #7. The respective parking spots nearest the elevators will be marked with a wheelchair access sign.
Parking rates for automobiles is listed below but please be sure to check the Atlantic Station website, as prices are subject to change:
- 0-2 hours $ 0.00
- 2-3 hours $ 4.00
- 3-4 hours $ 6.00
- 4-5 hours $ 8.00
- 5-6 hours $10.00
- 6-7 hours $12.00
- 7-24 hours $14.00
- Lost Ticket $14.00
On your way back to your car, stop at any of the 26 pay-on-foot stations or the central cashiering station located below Central Park on P1. Once you’ve paid, proceed to any of the garage exits, insert your ticket into the machine, and be on your way.
Parking for motorcycles & scooters:
- Motorcycles & scooters should NOT park in the deck but in scooter spots
- Scooter spots are located on street level and there is no fee
- Motorcycles may park in "scooter" spots
EV Charging Stations:
Charge Point chargers (located at the Market St. entrance on P1) 6 Level Two Chargers. 1 DC Fast Charger- (installation TBD relocated from 18th Street Lot). NRG/Nissan (located at Market St. entrance) 2 DC Fast Chargers P2 Tesla chargers (located to left of 20th St. Entrance) 10 DC Fast Chargers
Directions to Atlantic Station:
DRIVING INSTRUCTIONS: If using a GPS, you can use the Atlantic station address 245 18th Street, Atlanta, GA 30363 or follow these instructions.
- Northbound on I-75/85: Take the 17th Street exit Exit 251A, turn left, Atlantic Station is located just over the Connector. Follow signs to Parking P1 or P2 Park near Stairwell #2, 3, 6 or #7; these will take you upstairs to Central Park area.
- Southbound on I-85: Take the 10th/14th/17th Street exit Exit 84. Take the 17th Street exit; turn right, Atlantic Station is located on the right. Follow signs to Parking P1 or P2. Park near stairwell #2,3,6 or #7; these will take you upstairs to Central Park area.
- Southbound on I-75: Take the 16th/14th/10th Street exit Exit 250. Follow 16th Street access road. Continue on 16th Street to State Street. Turn right on State Street, crossing over 17th Street and follow signs to Parking P1 or P2. Park near stairwell #2, 3, 6 or #7; these will take you upstairs to Central Park area.