Welcome to Central Flock!
Did you experience Central Flock last year? If not, you missed out! It is a dedicated area with food trucks, a place for individuals and teams to meet up and hang out and a place for sponsors to interact with participants. We have a DJ, games, the Duck-o-rating tent, Team Nests and more! Food trucks will be on-site including Chick-fil-A (click HERE for menu and pricing) and Kona Ice!
You can pick a spot on the grass and gather as a flock or go official and request a team nest (tent) location!
TEAM NESTS in Central Flock:
Part of a team? Don't forget your nest! Be sure to bring your tent, tables and chairs -- and decorate your nest in Central Flock to have your team spirit fly high! You can participate in the Team Spirit Awards if you choose!
Benefits to a team nesting in a tent at Central Flock:
- Provides a dedicated 10x10ft nesting space for team members to meet and quack together on Dash day
- Bring your tent, tables, chairs and anything else you need to make yourself comfortable
- Participate in decorating your nest for an opportunity to win the team spirit award
- Opportunity to participate in team packet pickup
- Provides a spot for team members to leave items while completing the course such as towels or a change of clothes
Spaces are available for team tents by check-box requested during registration of the team captain. After all the available spaces are claimed a wait list will be created for those still interested in having a tent location. Those interested in this activity will receive further information on:
- The location of Central Flock
- What's allowed and what's not
- Set-up and tear-down requirements
- Space Assignments
- Trash removal