The Race For Research will recognize a host of achievements & accomplishments. Our Awards Ceremony will include, among other things, recognition of the following:
- Team Spirit Recognition
- Masters Male & Masters Female - 5K
- Top 3 place finishers in all age divisions - 5K
- Overall Male & Female 5K
- 1st year, 5th year & 10 Year Team Participation
- Research Grant Recipient Award Ceremony
- $100,000 Fundraising Achievement
- Top 5 Team Fundraisers
- Top 5 Individual Fundraisers
- Our Corporate Sponsors
Our Awards Ceremony is scheduled to start around 9:00 am and we encourage your participation in this very important activity. Please plan to join us in recognizing the achievements of others and show our support for their accomplishments and their service to our organization.
The awards ceremony also provides a wonderful opportunity for you to hear from the research grant recipients whose projects were funded by your fundraising dollars. You're sure to walk away with new insights about brain tumor research after hearing from our awardees.