The Southeastern Brain Tumor Foundation (SBTF) all-volunteer Board of Directors consist of passionate people, like you, who are committed to making a difference through their gift of time and talent. Our small but dedicated Board works diligently to achieve the Foundation's goals; among which is to find a cure for brain tumors through the funding of invaluable brain tumor research.
Through the spirit of volunteerism comes the fulfillment of paying-it-forward, and truly making a marked difference. It takes dozens of volunteers to make the Muddy Duck Dash happen. Help us honor those who are touched by a brain tumor through your involvement as an SBTF volunteer!
What to expect:
- You will be expected to check-in at the volunteer area by the time and day noted during sign-up. Please be on time or early.
- You will receive updates and reminders to the email address entered during sign-up.
- At the start of your scheduled shift, please report to the volunteer table. You will attend an information session and receive your volunteer t-shirt and instructions for your shift.
- Volunteers are not permitted to participate in the Muddy Duck Dash course during their shift.
- At the end of your shift, please return to the volunteer table to receive a thank you gift from the SBTF
To get involved, simply click here to submit your online volunteer submission form. Within the online submission form you may select your area of interest.
PLEASE NOTE: Your volunteer assignment may not be with others in your group unless it is noted on the sign up form. We ask that you please help the staff and make it a smooth event day, by staying with the volunteer assignment for which you signed up. Also, if you cannot make it for any reason, please email Joy Basham at email@example.com so she can fill your spot as soon as possible.
Volunteer Parking & Check-In: Once on campus and after passing the Martha Nesbitt Building, turn left on Facilities Drive, and park in the “V Lot”. Volunteer Check In is in Parking Lot 1 and the Duck Dash start and finish line will take place near Lot’s V and U. Click HERE for the parking map. Volunteer check-in will be located in the lower level of Parking Deck 1. The Muddy Duck start and finish lines will be near lots V and U.